Morpheus photo morpher

Questions or topics about Morpheus Photo Morpher, Warper, Mixer, or Animation Suite v3.00

Morpheus photo morpher

Postby wooly » Tue Jul 03, 2012 8:02 am

Can anyone tell me what is the point of this programme ? I loaded a picture of my sister and her daughter as they look similar just as a trial. I did not add any dots but pressed play on preview. The pictures changed back and forth just as they did in the samples pictures that came already loaded. So why all this dot adding ? I have had this programme on disk for a few years but only just used it. But I really don't see why I need to add these dots when end result is no better or worse than the samples.
wooly

Re: Morpheus photo morpher

Postby Ark » Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:05 am

Without any dots, you're not really doing anything other than fading back and forth between the two pictures. The dots are what defines the motion.
Ark
Site Admin

Postby wooly » Tue Jul 03, 2012 6:25 pm

Ok Thanks. Is there any where I can view instruction videos so I can make the most of this programme. As I don't seem to get motion even with dots added, so maybe I'm not doing things right. Also when trying to save I just end up with a load of single images going through both pictures. I'm a bit confused when it comes to reading instructions as it doesn't turn out the way it should. Thanks again for the help much appreciated.
wooly

Postby Ark » Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:44 pm

To start, you should read through the tutorial at http://www.morpheussoftware.net/morpheu ... torial.php
Ark
Site Admin

Return to General Questions