just purchased software

Make sure to search and see if your bug has already been posted

just purchased software

Postby GodsSoldier_777 » Fri Dec 28, 2007 8:10 pm

i had purchased morpheus photo morpher from best buy and loaded disk in computer, install screen came up, i clicked the install option on menu and it's non responsive.clicked again and again...nothing. clicked on all other options(like:try additional products,view help files, get support,and brouse cd)and they're all responsive and work fine. that's how i got on this site. as you prob figured out im pretty frustrated about this and feel like i got riped off.what can you suggest as a solution.
GodsSoldier_777

Postby Ark » Fri Dec 28, 2007 11:39 pm

I'm not sure I understand, where exactly are you in the install process?
Ark
Site Admin

Postby GodsSoldier_777 » Sat Dec 29, 2007 11:48 am

have'nt gotten very far. just put disk in,clicked install and no response.clicked again waited no response.clicked again and again ...............nothing.its like theres no program to install,just links to your products and support site.VERY FRUSTRATED.what is up with this product!
GodsSoldier_777

Postby Ark » Sat Dec 29, 2007 1:06 pm

Try going to My Computer, right-clicking on your CD-ROM drive letter, selecting Open, then looking for the installer exe directly such as MorpheusPhotoMorpher-300.exe.
Ark
Site Admin

Postby GodsSoldier_777 » Sat Dec 29, 2007 6:53 pm

i went to my computer,right-clicked on drive with morpher,clicked open and it went right to the browse disk menu.i looked all over for morpheusphotomorpher300.exe or anything with exe. and didn't find anything.do you think the disk can be corupted right out the box.i'm at a loss, any other suggestions
GodsSoldier_777

Postby Ark » Sat Dec 29, 2007 8:35 pm

Well, you said you clicked "install" on something somewhere, so there has to be some exe running on the CD. We do not manufacturer the CDs or any boxed version of the program, so I don't know exactly what files are on the CD you have or which reseller may have created it. It is unlikely that the CD is corrupted though. Please list all files you see on the CD.
Ark
Site Admin

Postby GodsSoldier_777 » Sun Dec 30, 2007 2:34 pm

ok.under DATA icon there's:amsing.9,menu1.daw,menu2.daw,menu1.bah,menu2.bah,
menu3.bah,menu1.bal,menu2.bal,menu3.bal.There's a file icon and under it says autorun.apm that cannot open.theres a disk icon that says auto play,when clicked on it goes to main menu(the one mentioned in first memo).theres a computer icon that says "smithmicro-morpheusphotomorpher-3...morpheus photo morpher setup...morpheus software,LLC" that does nothing when clicked.then theres this memo pad icon when clicked it goes to a wordpad window with this: [AutoRun]
OPEN=autorun.exe
now when i saw that i thought it was what you were talking about but it does nothing but give me a cursor prompt to just write some thing under it,like writing code or something.And thats it.i hope this helps you to help me
GodsSoldier_777

Postby Ark » Sun Dec 30, 2007 3:49 pm

smithmicro-morpheusphotomorpher-300.exe would be the actual program installer. Try running that directly. If that does not work, try coping that exe file to your desktop and running it from there. Also, then please attach the exe in an email to support at the email address at the top of this page.
Ark
Site Admin

Return to Bug Reports