Applications Crash

For topics specific to the Morpheus for OS X versions.

Applications Crash

Postby Carrizo » Thu Aug 09, 2007 4:22 pm

I downloaded the demos for both Morpher and Warper. They both crash shortly after opening. They crash before you can even load an image.

Running OSX 10.4.10
Carrizo

Poofed!

Postby pritchet1 » Fri Aug 24, 2007 7:47 am

I just restarted and reloaded and it worked. I found that if I over-dotted and removed dots, that it "crashed". I also found that the first time I ran it to do a video, it poofed too.

I think it could use some memory-management tweaking.

But dang, it sure is sweet when it runs!
pritchet1

Postby Ark » Sat Aug 25, 2007 9:42 pm

v3.01 for OS X is now available for download.
Ark
Site Admin

Postby Carrizo » Sat Aug 25, 2007 11:04 pm

Ark wrote:v3.01 for OS X is now available for download.

Still doesn't work.

Please delete my account here.
Carrizo

Mine works!

Postby Bob Allen » Sun Aug 26, 2007 9:47 am

Just repeating message from other posting. Thank you, ARK! I downloaded the update as soon as my email advised me of its posting. It works beautifully! It's simple and fast and does everything you said it would. Again, thank you! Simpletons like me need something they can use and not spend days or weeks (if ever) learning. Thank you!
Bob Allen

Program Crash

Postby thesquirt » Wed Oct 17, 2007 10:15 am

I have the latest update for mac. I'm running OS 10.4.10. I used the program this past weekend ... no problem. Today, everytime I open the program it crashes exactly 30 seconds after it opens... even if I take no action.

I trashed the program and preferences, restarted my machine and it still crashes. The only thing I couldn't locate to trash was the registration info. I think it's still there because it doesn't ask me to register the program after I reinstall.

Any suggestions?
thesquirt

Return to Mac Morpheus