sources multiplied in transfer window - now won't download.

Make sure to search and see if your bug has already been posted

sources multiplied in transfer window - now won't download.

Postby mysus » Wed May 30, 2007 9:10 am

Thank you for your awesome service [!] 8) . Morpheus has been my competent source for LOST this season [which with my schedule has been a real blessing...]. Anyway, up until now I would search - find 30 or so sources and download - total breeze...

This last week however... Everything was normal but in the middle of the downloads the 'numbers' of sources exploded in the TRANSFER window to almost 4000 - and now it won't download another kilobyte... It just continually rotates these huge numbers while it tries to look for a valid download source.

Thank you for this forum...

~ m
mysus

Postby emmrecs » Wed May 30, 2007 9:25 am

I'm pretty sure Ark will respond to you soon...

But in the meantime, this forum is for Morpheus Photo Animation software, nothing to do with a file download program that seems, unfortunately, to share the same name.

I think you may find your post will be deleted from this forum.
emmrecs

Postby Ark » Wed May 30, 2007 9:57 am

Emmrecs is right - this forum is for Morpheus Photo Morpher, Morpheus Photo Animation Suite, etc. We are not affiliated in any way with the P2P program of a similar name. We've actually been around and selling morphing software since before P2P became popular. And yes, it is questionable as to the legality of such software even for downloading TV shows. I will need to lock and remove this topic from the forums.
Ark
Site Admin

Return to Bug Reports