2 PCs behind NAT ?

Gamer's Internet Tunnel, formerly Gamer's IPX Tunnel

2 PCs behind NAT ?

Postby tiny_1 » Mon Dec 11, 2006 1:12 pm

I'm one of those who is very fond of old games, and for that reason I'm trying to make network play possible(this particular old game is "Blood", heard of it?).
Anyway, old games were run through the IPX protocol, and this is where I've had some difficulties.
I have created a VPN tunnel, but i'm getting nowhere as I get this infamous error message:

"TPC/IP CP connected successfully. IPX/SPX or compatible CP reported error 733: A connection to the remote computer could not be completed."

In other words, it seems that I can't get the IPX/SPX protocol to work through my VPN PPTP connection.
Then i heard about GIT, and that it was a an application that would help me solve my issues.
I have downloaded the program, but i'm having some difficulties setting it up. If anyone could point me in the right direction and tell me how to set up an ipx-tunnel using GIT, with two PCs behind NAT, i would be very greatful!
Thanks, in advance!...
tiny_1

Postby tiny_1 » Sat Dec 16, 2006 8:44 am

is this forum dead?
anyway, i figured it out...
tiny_1

Help!

Postby Qbart » Tue Mar 13, 2007 8:19 pm

Hello:

Me and my friend are having the same problems. How do you set up blood with GIT we keep trying and can't get it.

Please help!!!!!!
Qbart

Return to GIT