"fade option"

Make sure to search and see if your bug has already been posted

"fade option"

Postby tess » Wed Mar 29, 2006 7:16 am

I purchased the Animation Suite Professional and I'm trying a photo mix but the "fade dots icon" is greyed out.....the tuturial says I need the "Professional version" to accomplish this so can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong?
tess

Postby Ark » Wed Mar 29, 2006 10:16 am

First, that option only applies to Photo Mixes, and not Morphs or Warps, so make sure you are using Photo Mixes on the timeline just in case.
Then, you need to have at least one dot selected to use that option, otherwise there are no dots to fade. Use the Move Dots or Select Dots tools, and select at least one dot in order to enable that option.
Ark
Site Admin

fade option again

Postby tess » Wed Mar 29, 2006 12:30 pm

Hi again'
OK I tried what you posted and when I clicked on the icon I get a pop-up saying the this is availale in the industrail version any more suggestions or am I still doing something wrong? thx Tess
tess

Postby Ark » Wed Mar 29, 2006 12:41 pm

Are you trying the Fade Graphs option, which is a different option that is in fact only available in the Industrial edition?
Ark
Site Admin

fade option

Postby tess » Wed Mar 29, 2006 1:10 pm

No I'm not selecting the graph option.I have a feeling I'm doing something incorrectly,I keep reading the tuturial but I need more of a step by step instruction, any suggestion?thx Tess
tess

Postby Ark » Wed Mar 29, 2006 2:17 pm

The fade graph option which works in conjuction with key frames for morphs and warps in the industrial edition is the Morph / Edit Fade Graphs as well as the Edit / Edit Dots' Fade Graphs option. The photo mix fade option in the Professional edition is the button on the toolbar which looks like a blender. For more information on this option, please see http://www.morpheussoftware.net/morpheu ... ected-dots
Ark
Site Admin

fade option again

Postby tess » Wed Mar 29, 2006 2:36 pm

Hi Ark,
Is there a better tuturial for the fade dot procedure,I keep trying to follow it but my photo doesn't come out like theirs in the demo?thx Tess
tess

Postby Ark » Wed Mar 29, 2006 3:05 pm

The tutorial for using the fade selected dots button in a photo mix is available at http://www.morpheussoftware.net/morpheu ... osite6.php
Ark
Site Admin

Postby rhalphowe » Sun May 28, 2006 6:54 am

I believe I'm following directions but have failed to even once get the fade-dots to work with my photo animation suite professional edition. There is a continual reference to the industrial upgrade. I've read some posts but still get the same results.
rhalphowe

Return to Bug Reports