Armies of Exigo. - Solved

Gamer's Internet Tunnel, formerly Gamer's IPX Tunnel

Armies of Exigo. - Solved

Postby JayRoe » Mon Jan 24, 2005 8:00 am

Hi I was wondering if any of you have tried this game with git, and if so, how did it turn out?

I'm asking cos i keep getting a "connection timed out".

EDIT:
I figured it out on my own.. Let me know if any of you would want my config.
JayRoe

Postby dbldown768 » Thu Jan 27, 2005 1:43 pm

sure... could u post your config.

thanks
dbldown768

Postby Carlos_Ed » Sun Apr 03, 2005 4:15 pm

I too have been successful in putting GiT to work with Armies of Exigo. I also am trying to make a Wizard as to it. Any help would be appreciated! By the way, would you be so kind as to share with me how did you set up your "Advanced Config" section from GiT? It would help to confirm/complement my settings, thus making the wizard more flexible, perhaps?
Carlos_Ed

Postby JayRoe » Mon Apr 04, 2005 1:29 pm

Hi. So sorry i havent replied to this thread for a while.. been through a lot of *censored* lately but here are some screenshots from my aoe configuration:

JayRoe

Postby Carlos_Ed » Mon Apr 04, 2005 4:20 pm

oookay, a bit diferent from my config. Both the "configuration" and the "advanced configuration". In the advanced configuration, I have the "don't send routable" option on, and the TCP and ICMP off as is the "Also Match Source Port" also. For the "configuration" part, the connections in "forward to what hosts" are diferent wether each person is client or server. Anyway, I have a thread here in the forum reporting my experiences with the game and the progress with the wizard script I am building. I would sugest all of you to go check it out! :D
Carlos_Ed

Return to GIT