Installation of Morpheus Photo Compressor

Optimize your Photos for email and use on the web

Installation of Morpheus Photo Compressor

Postby Tenpinlady » Fri Feb 03, 2006 10:13 am

I just recently had to get a new computer and on my old computer I used the morpheus photo compressor with no problems...I reinstalled the program from my account with Broderbund and it stated that everything was okay.
Today I brought a picture in to send email and received this msg:

"failed to load default email program. Configure your email program in control panel and you must use an email program that supports MAPI."

Could you please tell me what went wrong and how do I fix it so I can send my email with photos. Thank you, Juanita
Tenpinlady

Postby Ark » Fri Feb 03, 2006 10:24 am

Ark
Site Admin

Re: Installation of Morpheus Photo Compressor

Postby jimmyjack » Wed Dec 12, 2012 12:17 am

Have been using Morpheus for the past few years with no problem.
Even a few weeks ago, I could render to the uncompressed .avi and everything was fine.

However now when I render to uncompressed .avi it creates an all black or unplayable file in Quicktime that also doesn't play in VLC or any other format.
I haven't changed any of the settings but I am on OSX 10.5.8

Rendering to an uncompressed format in .mov is also glitching out? In general I don't use the .mov options because the compression is always a bit worse, even when using the animation codec or supposedly "uncompressed" (which still seems to set the quality at medium and isn't changeable).

Basically I live on the uncompressed .avi and I need it to
jimmyjack

Return to Morpheus Photo Compressor v3.00