emailing pix

Optimize your Photos for email and use on the web

emailing pix

Postby oljack » Sun Jan 09, 2005 11:53 am

when i click to email morphed pix, it puts me into outlook express. How can i change it to put me in my email server ATT ?
oljack

Postby Ark » Sun Jan 09, 2005 12:12 pm

What program are you referring to here?
Ark
Site Admin

email pix

Postby oljack » Mon Jan 10, 2005 3:24 pm

the program i am using is morpheus photo compressor. i get the picture sized to the way i want it, and click on email picture it puts me into outlook experss which i can not send the pix. i want to get to my ISP which is att.
oljack

Postby Ark » Mon Jan 10, 2005 5:41 pm

I'm moving this thread to the Morpheus Photo Compressor forum then, since this is not about Morpheus morphing program.
You need to go into control panel and set the email program you want windows to use, since Outlook Express is currently set as your default if that is what loads. If you use a webmail based email on att.com or att.net, then you aren't using any email program, you are using a web browser, and features in any program, including Morpheus Photo Compressor, that try to load your email program, will not be able to, unless you set up a local program such as Mozilla Thunderbird or Outlook to handle your email so that you can use an actual email program.
Ark
Site Admin

Return to Morpheus Photo Compressor v3.00