activation code

Optimize your Photos for email and use on the web

activation code

Postby silversatan15 » Sun Nov 07, 2004 4:57 pm

hello, i just bought the program over the net. it said my code would be sent to me, and i nvere received it!!! how do I get this so i can continue my work, or do i need to call the credit card company? :evil:
silversatan15

Postby Ark » Sun Nov 07, 2004 5:45 pm

Assuming your order went through and your card was even charged, you are always automatically sent an email with your acitvation code. There has never been a case where the email has not been sent instantly, but sometimes people do not receive the email because they or their ISP block it, or people enter the wrong email address by accident. You can always request a duplicate receipt email by selecting Locate Order from the Purchase menu on our website. The same email you would have originally received is sent as soon as you request it automatically.
Ark
Site Admin

Postby silversatan15 » Sun Nov 07, 2004 6:46 pm

ok, heres the deal, i went to locate order, got the e-mail sent to me. once again the ONLY thing that was on the message was the link to download the program. I tried to use the order number to unlock the photo compressor after compressing a photo, same thing. the buy now box popped up. so i uninstalled, clicked on the link as before, downloaded and it still didn't work. why is the only thing in the e-mail a hyperlink to download, all i need is the code to unlock the trial version i paid for.
silversatan15

Postby Ark » Sun Nov 07, 2004 6:54 pm

First, are you referring to Morpheus or Photo Compressor, this is the Morphues forum.
I'm not sure what you mean by just a hyperlink in the email. The email is an html email that is formatted like the content on our website. Perhaps your email program is not displaying it correctly? Try viewing it in text-only mode if your email program cannot handle html properly.
Ark
Site Admin

Postby silversatan15 » Sun Nov 07, 2004 7:08 pm

Morpheus Photo Compressor, i downloaded the trial version, when it ran out a box popped up and said buy now, unlock photo compressor or close. I clicked on buy and it said an e-mail would be sent instantly. that is when the problem started. loking for help i clicked on the help button and it brought me to this forum. i tried the text-only thing, didn't work. by the hyperlink i am referring to the download website on the order confirmation e-mail. what else can i try
silversatan15

Postby Ark » Sun Nov 07, 2004 7:34 pm

I'm moving your topic to the Photo Compressor forum.

What do you mean by "you tried the text only thing" What email program do you use? There is much more in the email than just a hyperlink to download the program, and it seems clear you are having trouble with your email program displaying the email here.
Ark
Site Admin

Postby silversatan15 » Sun Nov 07, 2004 7:44 pm

I use what ever the Netzero program uses, i do know its not my outlook
silversatan15

Postby Ark » Sun Nov 07, 2004 8:00 pm

We don't have any experience with Netzero here, perhaps you can contact their tech support to see why you cannot view a normal html email. Have you tried hilighting the email to see if the text is there but just displayed invisible by the email program?
Ark
Site Admin

Return to Morpheus Photo Compressor v3.00