Layout file format

Got a great idea for a new feature for Morpheus? Post it here!

Layout file format

Postby ronindesbois » Fri Dec 29, 2006 4:52 am

When I want to use the 'save layout as' option, the only choices I have is the default '.aml' (Morpheus format) or 'all files'. I tried to save some of my morphs as gif or avi files, but they aren't recognized. I'using the Profesionnal V 3.00 version, and I think that there should be more possibilities than that. If the tutorial is right, there are about 7 or 8 different possibilities. The point is that they don't even appear at all in the list : just these 2 choices. As I'm a novice user of that kind of program, and of Morpheus, I'd be glad to get some help with my problem. Thanks to all people of good will to help a poor lad doing a basic thing (I'm not that dumb with other programs !).
ronindesbois

Postby Ark » Fri Dec 29, 2006 12:41 pm

You can't save your layout as a GIF or AVI because those file formats don't support storing information such as where your dots and lines are placed on the pictures you used. You must render your timeline to an animation file if you want to create such a file format. Please read the help file section at http://www.morpheussoftware.net/morpheu ... -to-a-file for more information.
Ark
Site Admin

Return to Feature Requests