Key frames tutorial and new release

Got a great idea for a new feature for Morpheus? Post it here!

Key frames tutorial and new release

Postby Dino » Sat Feb 21, 2004 3:37 pm

I'm using morpheus since a couple of years and so far I'm able to master almost all its features, but key frames. I've done many attemptes without any positive result. I feel the lack of a suitable tutorial leadig the user step by step, to enjoy this very advanced option, as it is claimed to be. I have seen I'm not the onlyone. I suggest to take in consideration this in view of the new release.
By the way, when will it see the light?
And, last but not least, will it be offered free of charge to registered customers?
Dino

Postby Ark » Sat Feb 21, 2004 5:47 pm

Keyframes will likely have a easier interface in the next release, as well as more documentation with time of course.
There is no set date for the next version of Morpheus, since it is a very major overhaul of the program. We are not sure yet what kind of discount users of v1.8x will receive when purchasing the new version of Morpheus. It should not be a small discount though, I would bet.
Ark
Site Admin

Postby tbg22 » Fri Feb 27, 2004 12:09 am

It would nice if we could control the degree (0% to 100%) of fade from Picture 1 to Picture 2 along the morph timeline for each dot, so the color transition is not tied to the motion of the dot.

Like Dino, I have been unable decipher key frames. Are there any examples or tutorials showing how to manipulate the positions of dots in key frames? I have able to create and delete key frames, but cannot seem to move the dots. Clicking on a dot in the key frame does not select it...I give, what's the secret?

Thanks,
Tom
tbg22

Postby Ark » Thu Apr 13, 2006 6:20 pm

Please try the new key frames and fade graphs options in the new v3.00 programs.
Ark
Site Admin

Return to Feature Requests