Zooming

Got a great idea for a new feature for Morpheus? Post it here!

Zooming

Postby Dino » Tue Jan 13, 2004 8:36 am

In order to put dots on the right place zoom is an ideal tool, nevertheless I found 200x to be sometimes too low, while 400x is often too much. I feel the lack of half a way enlargement, i.e. 300x. As ancient Romans were used to say: "in medium stat virtus".
Another very useful feature especially using full screen should be the possibility to scroll images with the mouse. Using the right slider - if you don't move carefully the mouse, can cause the opening of the Office bar if this option is on.
P.S. Ark, when you have enough of my suggestions, let me know and I'll give up. Morpheus, as it is, is a very good piece of software, but, why don't make it perfect?
Dino

Postby Ark » Tue Jan 13, 2004 9:15 am

There are many changes coming in the next release of Morpheus, arbitrary zoom levels and mouse panning are both in already.
Ark
Site Admin

Postby tbg22 » Thu Feb 26, 2004 9:32 am

Sometimes my Picture 1 and Picture 2 are vastly different in size. This poses no problems for rendering, but it makes placing points a pain -- having to zoom between two different levels all the time. It would be nice if Morpheus would provide the capability to use different zoom levels for the two pictures.

Somewhat related, is there a way to nuke that picture in the middle, so I can get Picture 1 and Picture 2 next each other again -- to avoid having to scroll laterally?

I've only been using Morpheus for 1 week but I have had blast!
tbg22

Postby Ark » Thu Feb 26, 2004 12:41 pm

You will be able to zoom different levels for each picture in the next version.

Currently you can just uncheck the checkbox for the preview window and it will all go away. Also CTRL+P will toggle it back and forth.
Ark
Site Admin

Return to Feature Requests