Crash when rendering

Make sure to search and see if your bug has already been posted

Crash when rendering

Postby DCerva » Thu Apr 06, 2006 2:09 pm

I tryed the Photo Mopher Pro and was able to render. I purchased the Animation Suite Industrial. Mopher works well until I render and the program crashes right before the list of CODECS to choose from. If I save the project file I can bring it up and work with it, just not render. I do not have any antivirus or antispyware loaded.

I use XP Pro.

D Cerva
DCerva

Postby Ark » Thu Apr 06, 2006 2:59 pm

Do you know what additional codecs you may have installed beyond which come with Windows XP by default? There has been another similar report such as this, but without knowing which codec is causing the trouble, we might not be able to provide a work-around.
Ark
Site Admin

Postby Ark » Thu Apr 13, 2006 6:18 pm

Please re-download Morpheus Photo Animation Suite from our website and verify that you have revision 3.00.4010 instead of 3.00.4000. This revision provides a work-around for buggy codecs found with some 3rd party applications such as Nero 7. Also of note is a quality improvement for animated GIFs when using large source pictures and a smaller output morph size.
Ark
Site Admin

Codecs

Postby lasernail » Mon Jul 31, 2006 8:37 pm

I have the same problem. Using Morpheus Suite v3.00 pro.
When I click on the compressed render avi, the program shuts down.
Also when I click on the codecs button the program shuts down. I can only render in the uncompressed mode. I was thinking that using the compressed avi file that it might work better in Power Director.

I import the .avi file into a program Cyberlink PowerDirector. I get a message showing that the avi file is not compable with the ntsc(30 frame)
settings and the program continues to convert the file for usage. The program locks up at times when I try to import the avi file.

Any suggestions. Also as for as I know the codecs that came with windows xp is the only one on my computer. How do I find out?

Jim D Hunter
lasernail@sbcglobal.net
lasernail

Postby Ark » Tue Aug 01, 2006 12:42 am

Please check the version number on the Morpheus.exe file and make sure yuo are using v3.00.4010 or higher.
Ark
Site Admin

Avi File

Postby lasernail » Tue Aug 01, 2006 10:42 am

I down loaded v3.0.4000.285 on about mar 06. There are no updates showing in your site. How do I get the update. Also I down loaded Divx
codecs and tried to play an avi file in the Divx player. The file would not play.

Jim D
lasernail@sbcglobal.net
lasernail

Postby Ark » Tue Aug 01, 2006 11:22 am

You must have purchased from a reseller and not directly from us. Unfortunately, this reseller has chosen to still not update their download to the newest version we provided to them some months ago. This was a known and fixed issue which was resolved in the minor update 4010. The current download revision on our website is 4015 but this download will not accept the activation codes provided by this reseller. Your options are to either attempt to get the updated installer from the reseller you purchased from or get a refund from them and repurchase the program directly on our website to obtain an activation code which will work with the downloads on our website.
Ark
Site Admin

Same

Postby lasernail » Tue Aug 01, 2006 3:39 pm

I purchased the Morpheus Photo Animation Suite v3.00 Professional from your web site. The order number 1144196897-20785-LP3.

I also ordered the backup cd at the same time.

I don't understand the remark about a reseller.
Please let me know and a phone nr for someone to talk to.

Jim D
lasernail

Avi File

Postby lasernail » Tue Aug 01, 2006 7:47 pm

I appreciate the information. I downloaded v3.00 again and run a test.
The program worked just fine.

The first program I purchased was Morpheus-Broderbund, v1.85.3555.285.

I found out after the purchase that I could upgrade; but had to repurchase
from your site which I did.

Again I appreciate all your help.

Jim D
lasernail

Return to Bug Reports