No Activation code

Make sure to search and see if your bug has already been posted

No Activation code

Postby kpenna » Sat Mar 26, 2005 12:18 pm

I have not recieved an activation code despite paying for it for twice...I even got the CD mailed with the compressor to me, but when I downloaded it...It says I used up my 4 free morpheuses and it instructs me to go top web site and order it again. Please Help....
kpenna

Postby Ark » Sat Mar 26, 2005 7:53 pm

If you did not receive the email, you or your ISP blocked the email. You can have a new one sent by selecting locate order from the purchase menu on our website.
If you placed an order via a reseller, you will need to contact that reseller directly as your order will not be in our system.
Ark
Site Admin

Postby kpenna » Sat Mar 26, 2005 10:52 pm

I bought the product directly from morpheus and I paid extra for Morpheus phot compressor and morpheus to be on a CD. But I only got Morpheus photo compressor on the CD disk.
kpenna

Postby Ark » Sat Mar 26, 2005 11:00 pm

The CD likely contains both programs, not just one. The CDs are shipped automatically based on the item you order so there is little chance of the wrong data making it onto the CD.
Ark
Site Admin

Postby kpenna » Sun Mar 27, 2005 4:18 pm

But what is the activation code I neve got one and I order it form morepheus twice. Check the records: Kevin J Penna email: kpenna@nyc.rr.com
kpenna

Postby Ark » Sun Mar 27, 2005 4:23 pm

Again, if you ordered directly from us, you were already sent an email without a doubt. You can have a duplicate email sent, exactly like the one that was automatically sent, at any time, by selecting locate order from the purchase menu on our website, and entering your email address. The duplicate receipt email will be sent instantly when you request it and will contain your activation code and other order details. If you do not receive an email when using that tool on our website even though it says the email was sent, then you or your ISP are incorrectly blocking the email or marking it as spam or something along those lines.
Ark
Site Admin

Lost activation code

Postby Brettie » Mon May 29, 2006 6:55 am

After a reinstalation of XP all my previous emails were unrecoverable.
I have the Morpheus disc but it still is in trial mode.
Your system doesn't seem to remember my email so how can I get my old activation code?
Cheers
Brett
Brettie

Postby Ark » Mon May 29, 2006 8:46 am

Only the original email address you ordered with can be used to locate your order with that tool. If you purchased from us, directly on our website, than you will be in the system. If you changed email addresses, you can try emailing support and they can try to update your records. If you ordered from a reseller, you would need to contact that reseller directly.
Ark
Site Admin

Return to Bug Reports