on-line to do that

Make sure to search and see if your bug has already been posted

on-line to do that

Postby lionangel » Fri May 22, 2009 4:06 pm

Everytime i try to render my time line. I get a message i have to be online to do that. I added it to my trusted site and turned the firewall off and i still get the message... At times it will send that message two or three times then it will work. Then i tried a morph with seven pictures and I cant get it to morph for anything... Is there something im missing or should i reinstall the cd program?
lionangel

Postby Ark » Fri May 22, 2009 4:19 pm

The File/Render Timeline option does not require you to be online. Only the upload and email wizards require that.
Ark
Site Admin

Postby lionangel » Fri May 22, 2009 4:30 pm

The File/Render Timeline option does not require you to be online. Only the upload and email wizards require that.

okay.. then how do i fix it where it will c that im online.... if you new what i was talking about then why didnt you just tell me how to fix it.. instead of me having to repost...
lionangel

Postby Ark » Sat May 23, 2009 1:14 am

Each computer is different, and the reason or settings that Morpheus is being blocked from the internet are specific to your computer. You will need to configure your proxy, firewall, or internet security program to allow access for Morpheus.exe and/or morpheussoftware.net
Ark
Site Admin

Return to Bug Reports