Features Are Missing

Make sure to search and see if your bug has already been posted

Features Are Missing

Postby bueller » Mon May 18, 2009 12:05 pm

I bought Morpheus Photo Animation Suite Pro last week, and upgraded to Industrial a few days later.

The next time I rebooted, my system became unstable and I used System Restore to take my computer back tto earlier in the week.

Upon re-installation many features of Morpheus are missing, including the features I was looking forward to for upgrade.

Specifically, the "morph fade dots" have disappeared from my menus along with "line draw" and "Triangles."

I have uninstalled and re-installed the software many times. I have installed the Pro version first, followed by the newest version. Other times I have uninstalled and just installed the newest version.

My system: 3.8ghz dual core Intel CPU, 8 GB memory, Windows Vista 64, ATYI Radeon HD 4800 series graphic card.
bueller

Postby Ark » Mon May 18, 2009 12:25 pm

There is only one installer, what matters is the activation code you enter. You only need to enter your most recent (Industrial) activation code. You can check the current activated version under Help/About Morpheus. If you are not seeing many features, check that you are not still in Beginner Mode Menus (Edit/Preferences, or the uncheck the option in the wizard that appears when you first start the program).
Ark
Site Admin

Postby bueller » Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:19 pm

Okay... just had to wipe my machine and reinstall everything. Once again, menu items and features are disabled. I am not in "beginner mode" and I verified that the serial number I am using is for the "Industrial Version." There is no wizard that appears when I start the program. Any suggestions?
bueller

Postby Ark » Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:31 pm

Check the program edition under Help/About Morpheus.

The wizard will appear when you start the program unless you unchecked the box. You can re-enable the wizard or disable beginner mode menus from Edit/Preferences either way.
Ark
Site Admin

Postby bueller » Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:50 pm

Hmm... okay I got the Wizard back up. I checked the Preferences under the Edit Menu (all of those commands other than "Undo and Preferences are not accessible). Under Help==>about Morpheus it says v3.11 Industrial.

So I am not sure what I am missing.
bueller

Postby Ark » Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:24 pm

What exactly is missing? What you describe sounds correct, depending on the tool you have selected and what is on the clipboard, most of the Edit menu will be disabled as it does not apply to the Pan tool.
Ark
Site Admin

Postby bueller » Tue Apr 13, 2010 5:40 pm

Everything seems to be working today. The Fade Graph stuff wasn't working, but as mysteriously as it started it seemed to fix itself. It worked for 2 days after install, stopped working, and is now working again. The Fade graph is the main reason I upgraded to Industrial and it is great! Maybe my problem was some sort of operator error. It is nice to know how responsive you guys are :)
bueller

Postby Ark » Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:00 pm

The Fade Graph window will not provide much use unless you have at least one dot on your pictures, and also have at least one key frame in your morph in the Timeline window. Otherwise, there is nothing to control with the fade graphs, and the box will be empty/greyed out.
Ark
Site Admin

Return to Bug Reports