Nothing but white frames

Make sure to search and see if your bug has already been posted

Nothing but white frames

Postby saejin » Mon Dec 08, 2008 8:56 pm

I just purchased Morpheus Photo Morpher 3.1 then upgraded to the pro version. I set up to morph between 30 fphotos using 29 morphs.
I used lines to make the features animate. I started at the middle frame and worked my way to the front. When I got to the front, I tried to preview my work. I can see the lines, but it is painted on a white background. WHen I select preview all frames, I see the first frame of each picture, but all the morph frames are just white.

Am I outside some size limit, like too many photos?
If there is a limit, why doesn't the program stop me from exceeding the limit.
saejin

Postby Ark » Mon Dec 08, 2008 10:13 pm

There are no limits on the number of lines and picture sizes are only limited to your RAM in practicality (You'd need 16GB of RAM to load the limit of a 65535x65535 picture). Check if you have unchecked the option to render the pictures in the morph options windows.
Ark
Site Admin

Re: Nothing but white frames

Postby saejin » Mon Dec 22, 2008 11:20 am

saejin wrote:I just purchased Morpheus Photo Morpher 3.1 then upgraded to the pro version. I set up to morph between 30 fphotos using 29 morphs.
I used lines to make the features animate. I started at the middle frame and worked my way to the front. When I got to the front, I tried to preview my work. I can see the lines, but it is painted on a white background. WHen I select preview all frames, I see the first frame of each picture, but all the morph frames are just white.

Am I outside some size limit, like too many photos?
If there is a limit, why doesn't the program stop me from exceeding the limit.

I looked to see that it is unchecked, and all items were checked.
Is there some way I can send you my project and you can see a test case? roger.burney@gmail.com
saejin

Postby Ark » Mon Dec 22, 2008 3:33 pm

You can try emailing it to support (link at the top of the page).
Ark
Site Admin

Return to Bug Reports