Crash and crash

Make sure to search and see if your bug has already been posted

Crash and crash

Postby Andreseloy » Wed Jul 23, 2008 4:45 am

1.Open Morpheus
2.Select Create new Morpheus Layaout
3.Now when you try to Load the first Picture....Morpheus get you to the Document Folder and crash.

If I open some of the examples of the software work fine,but i cant open the document folder also the program dont have a preference option that i can change to select the defaultpicture in other folder.
Please help
Andreseloy
Andreseloy

Postby Ark » Wed Jul 23, 2008 7:49 am

It is most likely Windows crashing internally, and not Morpheus. Navigate to your Documents folder, and change the view to Thumbnails. Scroll down if need be, and you will most likely see the same behavior. Some 3rd party Explorer plugin or Windows Explorer itself may be unable to generate a thumbnail properly, and crashes trying to load one of the images. Morpheus defaults to the thumbnail view and there is no way to change that. You can locate the offending image by moving images in and out of your folder until you locate the one which causes the crash.
You can also load images into Morpheus by dragging them into the picture windows in Morpheus from Explorer, but not into the Wizard that appears when you start the program. You have to actually continue into the blank layout first.
Last edited by Ark on Wed Jul 23, 2008 9:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ark
Site Admin

Postby Andreseloy » Wed Jul 23, 2008 8:07 am

Ok...i finnally found with your help the problem>
the folder My Document have a lot of files of different types outside of the respective folders like my picture, my videos and so on....
different files and images,txt etc were put in his respective folders and the result is now work perfect!
Thanks verymuch
Andreseloy
Andreseloy

Return to Bug Reports