Program crashes on picture load

Make sure to search and see if your bug has already been posted

Program crashes on picture load

Postby cosmosis66 » Wed May 09, 2007 2:33 pm

I just downloaded and installed Morpheus. When it finished installing it asked if I wanted to launch it and I chose yes. It prompted me to add pictures which I did. I played with the controls and several different pictures and it worked fine. I closed the program and restarted it and now when I go to add pictures it simply shuts off. When I go to load a picture it automatically looks in the my documents folder. As long as I stay there it is okay. As soon as I use the drop down box to navigate up to the c: drive so I can change to another folder is when it quits.
Paul :evil:
cosmosis66

Postby Ark » Wed May 09, 2007 4:00 pm

What operating system do you have? What if you change the view between thumbnails, details, icons, etc.
Ark
Site Admin

Postby cosmosis66 » Wed May 09, 2007 4:25 pm

I am using XP Pro SP2. It is interesting that when I go to load a picture that if I change the view from thumbnail to list before going to the c: drive it works just fine. Is there a way to change the default view in Morpheus or am I going to have to do that every time I start the program?
Paul
cosmosis66

Postby Ark » Wed May 09, 2007 4:46 pm

The problem is most likely some 3rd party shell-hook software which is affecting the windows thumbnails. It certainly doesn't crash on a default Windows XP SP2 machine like that. It could be anything from a faulty video codec to a program similar to Photoshop trying to create it's own thumbnail code. Try viewing the same folder in thumbnail view from Explorer instead of in Morpheus to see how it acts.
Ark
Site Admin

Return to Bug Reports