Trouble upgrading to v3.17 Professional from v3.17 Standard

For topics specific to the Morpheus for OS X versions.

Trouble upgrading to v3.17 Professional from v3.17 Standard

Postby Tony Mitra » Sun Dec 06, 2015 3:03 pm

Hi

I wanted to create a short morph and then export it for use in other video being created on mac (i.e. export the animation to some video format such as .mov or mp4). I bought the standard 3.17 not being careful on its output options. I got an activation key on email, used it and tried the software.

Then as I could not use the gif or flash output, I upgraded it to the professional, since the web said the professional package would offer Quicktime output for use with 3rd party movie software.

So I upgraded it to professional.

I got two activation codes - first one for the standard, and then another one for the professional.
I assumed the new version needed another download - so I downloaded it per the link. Far as I could see, both download packages were identical.
I re-installed the second download package. It did not install a different version (I was expecting Morpheus professional or something different from the earlier one). The newly installed software seemed exactly same as the old one, and did not ask me fresh activation key. I was still running the standard software.

I deleted it from my Application folder and re-installed it from the second download. Still no difference. it would not ask for activation key.

I am stuck with the standard version, it appears, although I did pay for the upgrade to professional and have the yet unused activation key.

Any help ?
Thanks
Tony Mitra

Re: Trouble upgrading to v3.17 Professional from v3.17 Stand

Postby Ark » Sun Dec 06, 2015 4:27 pm

There is only one download which would be for "Morpheus Photo Morpher v3.17". It will function as a free trial if you do not enter any activation code, otherwise, the edition unlocked depends on the most recent activation code entered. To upgrade, all you need to do is enter your new code into the program at Help/Activate Morpheus.
Ark
Site Admin

Return to Mac Morpheus