Multiple images

For topics specific to the Morpheus for OS X versions.

Multiple images

Postby JMW » Sat Nov 12, 2011 8:16 am

I used the Mac demo but couldn't use the 3 or more image option. I purchased the Pro Morpheus and still can' use the multiple option . I assumed the multiple option was available to the basic software just not in the demo . I bought the pro to be able to use IMovie. What solution do you offer?
JMW
JMW

Re: Multiple images

Postby Ark » Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:59 am

You must uncheck beginner mode menus to use features such as the Timeline Window, where your 3rd and beyond pictures are accessible from.
Ark
Site Admin

Postby JMW » Sat Nov 12, 2011 4:34 pm

Ark wrote:You must uncheck beginner mode menus to use features such as the Timeline Window, where your 3rd and beyond pictures are accessible from.

Thanks . Does this mean I can't use the beginner mode ,as I'm new to this.
JMW
JMW

Postby Ark » Sat Nov 12, 2011 4:55 pm

You can use beginner mode if you want. The entire purpose of beginner mode is to hide many of the more advanced and complex options so that you can create a basic morph and get to know the program's core features without being overwhelmed. You cannot access the 3rd picture and beyond while in beginner mode.
Ark
Site Admin

Postby drrobertheaven » Sat May 28, 2016 7:29 am

I'm using Industrial and the beginner box is not checked - I still can't see the additional pictures despite the wizard telling me to go to the Timeline and "double click" on any button.
drrobertheaven

Return to Mac Morpheus