Where did .mov and .avi go?

For topics specific to the Morpheus for OS X versions.

Where did .mov and .avi go?

Postby JulianStuart » Thu Aug 25, 2011 5:01 pm

I downloaded the trial, did a few morph animations, and rendered a few using Quicktime (to .mov files).
I thought, OK this will meet my needs
I bought the standard version Photoanimation suite. (not the pro, figuring I didn't need pro level of animation, just normal animation
Now when I try to render the timelines for the VERY SAME .aml files I created with the test version, I can't make .mov or .avi movies from them. So I can't record animations?

Perhaps I'm missing something obvious
Thanks for any help
JulianStuart

Re: Where did .mov and .avi go?

Postby JulianStuart » Thu Aug 25, 2011 5:44 pm

This page for the product "Morpheus Photo Animation Suite Mac® v3.01" does not mention the pro version at all and makes it quite clear that the product being described on the page allows you to save in Quicktime (see below). It appears, however, from deeper reading of faqs and fine print that to save to .mov requires the "Pro" version for twice the price.
JulianStuart

Postby Ark » Thu Aug 25, 2011 5:45 pm

Quicktime output is one of the features available only in the Professional edition. You can upgrade between editions for the difference in price if you would like. Please remember that the trial on our website lets you try all features of all editions together.
Ark
Site Admin

Postby Ark » Thu Aug 25, 2011 5:46 pm

The page you link to is about "Morpheus Photo Animation Suite Mac v3.01". Not either edition specifically. Please see the about page at http://www.morpheussoftware.net/morpheusmac/about.php for details about each edition of the program.
Ark
Site Admin

Postby JulianStuart » Thu Aug 25, 2011 6:04 pm

As you probably saw, I realized that after making my purchase. The page I linked to does not mention the Pro version at all, but obviously I am now aware of it and was once I had decided I wanted to purchase it. Having seen the page where it mentions the Quicktime and no mention of pro, it did not occur to me that the pro version would be needed so I didn't read the details but as I said in my second email, I have since done so.
I am now aware, but was not at the time of purchase, what the two products do.
The version that I thought did Quicktime and cost $60 was the product I wanted.
JulianStuart

Postby JulianStuart » Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:20 am

Ark wrote:The page you link to is about "Morpheus Photo Animation Suite Mac v3.01". Not either edition specifically. Please see the about page at http://www.morpheussoftware.net/morpheusmac/about.php for details about each edition of the program.

Then you should not put the price for either edition on the same page either. Or put an asterisk next to the Quicktime output (*this feature not available in the bundle price listed below).
JulianStuart

Postby Ark » Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:34 am

It should be hard to miss the prices are listed again with a summary of the differences on the purchase page at https://www.morpheussoftware.net/morphe ... rchase.php where you place your order.
Ark
Site Admin

Postby brad000123 » Sat Sep 15, 2012 5:07 am

i have same problem but thats for the comments now it solved
brad000123

Return to Mac Morpheus