Saving morph

For topics specific to the Morpheus for OS X versions.

Saving morph

Postby lprask@gmail.com » Sat May 07, 2011 11:46 am

Hi ,

I have been making morphs for a project. They look great. I have the timing and dot placement ok, but when I saved layout, I named it as requested and saved them. Some I saved to Macintosh HD, but they would only show up unhighlighted and would say failed to load when I tried to open again to view them later. Then I completed some more, and decided to save onto desktop. For a short while I could open those again also, but now they will not open either and also say failed to load the picture. They are saved as a .aml file. I'm sorry but I don't know what that means, and what have I done wrong? I have invested lots of time into these morphs for a project and hope you can help me retrieve them from my Mac. Thanks!
lprask@gmail.com

Re: Saving morph

Postby Ark » Sat May 07, 2011 6:48 pm

Your Layout (*.aml file) only includes the options you set, dots you placed, and links to the locations of the pictures on your hard drive. If you move or delete the pictures you loaded into your layout, then the program will not be able to find them when you reload the layout later.
Ark
Site Admin

Return to Mac Morpheus