help : can't find device.

Gamer's Internet Tunnel, formerly Gamer's IPX Tunnel

help : can't find device.

Postby qaz_trojan » Mon Nov 14, 2005 10:18 pm

i'm already installed GIT lastest version with winPcap3.0 when i open GIT there's error message said the "Unable to open the packet device" then i go to adv.option there is no device in combobox(i use realtek RTL8169/8110 NIC lan card) what should i do...i'm already try winPcap 3.1 >> don't work >> please help me!
qaz_trojan

Postby Ark » Mon Nov 14, 2005 10:29 pm

It doesn't sound like Winpcap is installed properly. Try the uninstall/reinstall with lots of reboots inbetween method until Winpcap is installed and working.
Ark
Site Admin

Postby Brokenbendystraw » Thu Feb 09, 2006 10:24 pm

I have the same problem, I've uninstalled rebooted and reinstalled a dozen times and it refuses to work.
Brokenbendystraw

Can't Locat the dynamic link library packet.dll

Postby Alrudy2005 » Fri Jul 28, 2006 1:39 pm

Hey everyone, I've also installed the software, and I looked for the GIT folder so that i can open it and when i clicked any of the GIT icons such as "GENRIC IPX" or "GENERIC TCP or UDP" as well as "GIT" it gives me an error message saying

"the procedure entry point PacketGetVersion could not be located in the dynamic link library packet.dll"

and it just wont open. I've even searced that file myself and i found it and yes i have installed the WINPcap_3_0 many times but nothing seems to work. Can anone help me?
Alrudy2005

Re: help : can't find device.

Postby Arsen » Mon Jul 31, 2006 6:56 am

[quote="qaz_trojan"]i'm already installed GIT lastest version with winPcap3.0 when i open GIT there's error message said the "Unable to open the packet device" then i go to adv.option there is no device in combobox./quote]

I got the same Problem...
I've searched trough the whole Forum, tried everything, but nothing works.
My card is a NVIDIA nForce Card. I really don't know, what to do.
Arsen

Return to GIT