need for speed 2

Gamer's Internet Tunnel, formerly Gamer's IPX Tunnel

need for speed 2

Postby Smartcore » Sun Feb 06, 2005 4:56 pm

has anyone got GIT to work with NF2? and if so what settings to use
Smartcore

Postby Ark » Sun Feb 06, 2005 4:56 pm

This (Morpheus General Questions) is not the GIT forum, your post has been moved.
Ark
Site Admin

Postby Smartcore » Sun Feb 06, 2005 5:06 pm

sorry my mistake
Smartcore

Postby Turd Furgison » Sat Feb 26, 2005 9:27 pm

I am able to get Need for Speed - Underground 2 to work with GIT.
As most of this is over my head, I just used the wizard to set things up. Here is what I did:

Use the wizard and do the following...

Under the "Select the program to configure GIT for:" section at the top, select "Generic TCP or UDP".

On the second line, make sure that your network card is selected. I have more than one NIC so I had to change it to the one I use for the internet. If you only have one NIC, you shouldn't have to change it.

Click Next

Now, depending on how your network is set up, you may need to reconfigure some things for it. I am not on a network at this time so I did not worry about it. I just clicked next.

On the next pop up make sure IP is listed in the top box (external IP if you are using a router). In the box below, you must put all IPs that are going to be connected. As the instructions say, this includes your IP. That would be your internal IP if you're using a router. click next and then finish.

That's all my friend and I did. we have only tried the one game though, so I have no idea if it will work for any other games.

I hope this helps you.

-Turd
Turd Furgison

Return to GIT