File ERROR

Questions or topics about Morpheus Photo Morpher, Warper, Mixer, or Animation Suite v3.00

File ERROR

Postby Remember-SSF- » Thu Feb 26, 2004 11:43 pm

I made some Morphing and when I got back to it I get this message:
ERROR PARSING XML FILE.
Why do I get that message, and now I cant access some of my Morph? :(
Remember-SSF-

Postby Ark » Fri Feb 27, 2004 9:34 am

Please download the latest version from our website again, and reinstall it. There is likely some file corrupt on your system someplace.
Ark
Site Admin

Well, it doesnt work at all

Postby Remember-SSF- » Fri Feb 27, 2004 12:59 pm

I have uninstalled the product, deleted the files in the directory of Morpheus and rebooted my machine.
I have re-installed the Morpheus program and...

Same thing.

The most curious thing about it, I can still open the files I made while using the shareware product, but since I paid for the licence All the files I made with it are unopenable.

I'm discourage about that. I have to redo it from scratch!!! :cry:
Remember-SSF-

Postby Ark » Fri Feb 27, 2004 1:07 pm

Make sure you re-download the latest version from our website. Currently your installed should be 3,350,311 bytes.
Ark
Site Admin

ACD Morpheus

Postby Remember-SSF- » Fri Feb 27, 2004 7:25 pm

I have just realize I got the version (redirected by the original Shareware version of Morpheus I have downlaoded at your website) of ACD.
If I reinstalled the shareware version of Morpheus I can see and edit all the files I made (with the license from ACD).
Again If I use the ACD version, nothing, I get the Error message.
If you can help thank you, if not I'll thank you also Sir, and redirect my complain on the ACD website (that is by the way horrible for help up to now). :x
Remember-SSF-

Postby Ark » Fri Feb 27, 2004 8:32 pm

If you purchased a version resold from ACD, you should make sure you download from ACD. Depending on the version you purchased from ACD, your installer should be 3,162,637 bytes or 3,163,075 bytes.
If it is any other number, you either have a corrupt download, or a different revision. Different revision means older revision at the time of this posting, but of course could mean newer revision to anybody reading this post in the future.
Ark
Site Admin

Well, I'm discourage really

Postby Remember-SSF- » Sat Feb 28, 2004 12:07 am

The file I got, and that I re-downloaded from ACD is this big:
Ver. 1.85.3540
Morpheus-185.exe

If it is too much a hassle, I will try to get a refund and download the file from you directly.

Many thanks for all the answer Sir, it is really appreciate.
Remember-SSF-

Postby Ark » Sat Feb 28, 2004 12:18 am

The latest revision is 3542 and was apparently made available to ACD on Dec 7. It is likely that the problem you are seeing may have been fixed in the newer revision. Why ACD would still make available an older version I don't know, and unfortunately only ACD can distribute their versions.
If you purchase directly from us the download will be the same for the trial or purchased version, you will just receive a code by email to unlock it.
Ark
Site Admin

I have the LOD from ACD and I am running your version

Postby Remember-SSF- » Sat Feb 28, 2004 1:07 am

Thank you for taking the time to help me.
I made a official complaint about the fact that ACD didn't put the latest version of your Morpheus Program.
I have done the Letter Of Destruction (and was happy about it... :wink: )
Now I got your version and everything is running perfectly.

Thank you Again Mr. Ark

Remember signing off from this mess ACD as put me in!
Remember-SSF-

Return to General Questions