screen layout

Questions or topics about Morpheus Photo Morpher, Warper, Mixer, or Animation Suite v3.00

screen layout

Postby oldbinky » Tue Jun 27, 2006 3:45 pm

Hi,
I'm having trouble seeing the Timeline as a strip along the bottom of the screen.
It used to be there but now is only in a window with a tab and anything else like preview adds another tab.
Can anyone help?
Thanks
Chris
oldbinky

Postby Ark » Tue Jun 27, 2006 3:54 pm

It sounds like you hid the Timeline window with the auto-hide button. See http://www.morpheussoftware.net/morpheu ... -and-panes for more information about the hiding of the docking pane window such as the Timeline window.
Ark
Site Admin

Viewing timeline

Postby oldbinky » Wed Jun 28, 2006 5:33 am

Thanks but...
In the beginning was a timeline across the bottom of the screen and preview and (oh! morpheus v3 standard) there was no sign of an auto-hide button.
Then there wasn't a timeline across the bottom of the screen and still no sign of an auto-hide button.
I just can't find it anywhere even after reading the instructions you kindly linked to for me.
Would screen shots help?
Cheers
oldbinky

Postby Ark » Wed Jun 28, 2006 9:45 am

Perhaps you enabled Beginner Mode, which doesn't even have the Timeline -- check Edit / Preferences to and you can enable or disable Beginner Mode from there. Beginner Mode just hides many of the more advanced options so it is easier to get started.
Ark
Site Admin

Return to General Questions