Had to reinstall

Questions or topics about Morpheus Photo Morpher, Warper, Mixer, or Animation Suite v3.00

Had to reinstall

Postby chris11049 » Thu Jun 22, 2006 9:42 pm

I purchased Morpheus some time ago. I bought both the $20 and $29 packages. The e-mail address I used then has since been changed, but I could find it using the locate order tool. Anyways, I had a hard drive fail. When I got my new hard drive installed, I went to the website to download the program, and its a new version. That part is ok with me, but my activation codes of course do not work. What do I do?
chris11049

Postby Ark » Thu Jun 22, 2006 9:44 pm

If you purchase v1.85, you can reinstall if you have a backup CD or have otherwise saved a copy of the download, and your activation code will still work. Only v3.00 is available for download on our website since it is the current version. You can upgrade if you want, and use your previous activation code to receive a discount by selecting the upgrade discount option on the purchase page on our website.
Ark
Site Admin

Well Crap

Postby chris11049 » Thu Jun 22, 2006 9:46 pm

Yeah, I downloaded it directly from the site, so have no installation CD. And since my hard drive totally puked, I dont have the original installation files. One of the things I really liked was the whole "purchase this and you own it for life!" thing. So what do I do now?
chris11049

Postby Ark » Thu Jun 22, 2006 9:52 pm

It is still your responsibility to save a copy of the download either by burning it to a CD yourself, copying it to another computer, or purchasing the CD backup option when ordering. Morpheus is not sold on a time-limited or subscription basis, and your activation code will always work on Morpheus v1.85 forever, but that is no longer the current version and only v3.00 is available for download now.
Ark
Site Admin

Return to General Questions