IE 6.0 Not Showing Animations Now

Questions or topics about Morpheus Photo Morpher, Warper, Mixer, or Animation Suite v3.00

IE 6.0 Not Showing Animations Now

Postby F16Vet » Mon Jun 12, 2006 10:07 am

I have been trying out the Morph 3.0 software and discovered that my IE 6.0 will no longer show ANY animations on ANY website since I installed Morph 3.0-- If I do a System Restore the capability comes back. Is this just because it is a Trial version? I would like to buy the Industrial Version but not if I can no longer see any animations online.
F16Vet

Postby Ark » Mon Jun 12, 2006 11:34 am

Morpheus does not change anything related to IE. The file formats Morpheus can render to are standard formats which can be viewed in any number of programs that can view the particular format. If you render to Animated GIF or Flash SWF, these can be played in any web browser typically. If you render to an AVI file, you could play it in Media Player.
Ark
Site Admin

Postby F16Vet » Mon Jun 12, 2006 1:13 pm

Hmmm..I have discovered that if I load the Trial Version on my laptop versus my desktop, my IE 6.0 is NOT affected. Am I allowed to have the PAID version on BOTH my laptop and desktop if I need to switch between them to do my work?
F16Vet

Postby Ark » Mon Jun 12, 2006 2:30 pm

If you have two computer, you would need to purchase two licenses to use the software on both computers. The installer and program is the same for the trial and paid, you just enter your activation code, so there is absolutely no change to your system when you activate past the trial.
Ark
Site Admin

Return to General Questions