swap pictures with dots morphPro3

Questions or topics about Morpheus Photo Morpher, Warper, Mixer, or Animation Suite v3.00

swap pictures with dots morphPro3

Postby vidlife » Mon May 29, 2006 12:35 pm

Where did the option to swap pictures with dots go. I also lost my ability to input avi files. I upgraded from pro1.85
vidlife

Postby Ark » Mon May 29, 2006 5:43 pm

Since Morpheus v3.00 supports any number of pictures, swapping does not make sense any more, so there is no single option to swap pictures. You can always adjust the render direction (forward vs backward) in the Timeline option window. You can also add additional morphs to the timeline and load the same two pictures into the morph, in the other order, then copy and paste the dots from your first morph, before deleting the first morph from the timeline.
Using movie files as input (AVI/MPG/WMV) is only available in the Industrial edition of Morpher or Animation Suite.
Ark
Site Admin

thanks

Postby vidlife » Mon May 29, 2006 6:34 pm

Can I upgrade to the industrial using the money I spent today with my upgrade?

I did not realize that this was a version with less functionality than my previous version.

tx
vidlife

Postby Ark » Mon May 29, 2006 6:40 pm

Yes, you can upgrade for the difference in prices, just select the upgrade discount and verify by entering your previous activation code for the discount.
Ark
Site Admin

Return to General Questions