Picture Scaling Feature

Questions or topics about Morpheus Photo Morpher, Warper, Mixer, or Animation Suite v3.00

Picture Scaling Feature

Postby NEHovis » Fri May 26, 2006 4:45 am

How do I take two different pictures of the same person and have them obtain the same scale? Is there a way to sync or position the eyes between the two pictures? For example, if I place two "scaling" dots on the first picture then line them up on the second, I could then hit a button and the second picture would be scaled to match the first. Please note, the elevation could match and you could also perform a rotation of the second picture to match the first as well.
NEHovis

Postby Ark » Fri May 26, 2006 9:54 am

I'm not really sure what you mean. It is up to the user to place the dots wherever they want in order to create a morph however they like.
Ark
Site Admin

Postby NEHovis » Thu Jun 01, 2006 3:47 am

I have two pictures of the same person. One picture has the person a little closer then other. To show the impact of dieting, the start picture and the end picture should be the same scale. I am wondering if the distance between the eyes of one picture can be used to scale the other before the morph is applied?
NEHovis

Postby Ark » Thu Jun 01, 2006 9:10 am

No, there is nothing that can automatically scale your pictures based on the eyes like that. In the Industrial editions, you can use the picture layout option to adjust the pictures to any scale though. Please see http://www.morpheussoftware.net/morpheu ... ure-layout for more information.
Ark
Site Admin

Return to General Questions