photo quality morphs in powerpoint

Questions or topics about Morpheus Photo Morpher, Warper, Mixer, or Animation Suite v3.00

photo quality morphs in powerpoint

Postby taphotographer » Sun May 14, 2006 8:54 am

Have been morphing with morpheus for 5 years and inserting them into powerpoint for our school yearend show. I have recently upgraded to the professional 3 but was somewhat disappointed that the avi. files always reverting back to the first image as the powerpoint show moves to the next slide. So luckily I still have version 1.85 which allows the finished morph to stay at the 2nd image as the powerpoint show advances to the next slide.
Here's the real problem...the finished morph is not looking like a photo (as it should) ....the image appears in 16 color mode (blotches of colors...almost poor pixelly image). My digital camera has remained at the same setting but I don't know why the image is a poor quality when imported to powerpoint. When I morphed last year...the finished morphs were photo quality and I'm having a hard time this year coming up with photo quality morphs
taphotographer

Postby Ark » Sun May 14, 2006 9:58 am

There is no difference between the AVIs or GIFs that Morpheus v1.85 or v3.00 would create. The only thing I can think of is that v3.00 defaults to keeping your morph size under 320x240 to start with. You can change the size in the Timeline Options window to any size you want, if you want a larger image. Nothing in Morpheus would be limiting the color to 16 colors or causing it to be blocky, unless maybe you are picking a different codec when using v3.00 then you where when using v1.85, if you are using compressed AVIs.
Ark
Site Admin

Return to General Questions