Purchase Options

Questions or topics about Morpheus Photo Morpher, Warper, Mixer, or Animation Suite v3.00

Purchase Options

Postby Rico » Tue May 09, 2006 11:14 pm

I tried the free download of Morpheus and imported the file into Premiere Pro 1.5. The file would only play in the source monitor and not when placed on the timeline. I tried rendering in different formats but ran out of render allotments given with the free program.
I am impressed with the program and would like to buy it. There are however 2 things I need to be reassured about.
1 Do the finished morphs work in Premiere Pro?
2 My edit computer is not connected to the internet, I have a separate computer for internet use so how do I buy the program?
Rico
Rico

Postby Ark » Tue May 09, 2006 11:49 pm

The AVI files created by Morpheus are no different than AVI files created with any other program. There is no reason they should not work in any program that accepts any type of AVI, such as Premiere. If Premiere requires you to use a certain codec for compression or set a certain dimension, make sure you set those options in Morpheus before rendering your AVI.

You can purchase from our website and either order the CD option or transfer the file yourself. You will need to email support for details on the activation process for offline computers.
Ark
Site Admin

Postby Rico » Wed May 10, 2006 12:21 am

Wow, that's service, thanks for the quick response, I will purchase the industrial version on disc. Thanks again.
Rico
Rico

Return to General Questions