save layout

Questions or topics about Morpheus Photo Morpher, Warper, Mixer, or Animation Suite v3.00

save layout

Postby leatherman1118 » Mon May 01, 2006 7:52 am

:( Howdy--After I have completed the morph project, I want to save it for further work. However, when I press the "save layout" function button, I lose the pictures and only the dots remain. I have the standard program installed. The morph has now disappeared and I cannot get it back. A lot of hours have been waisted with nothing to show. I would appreciate any help with this problem. Thanx--Davey.
leatherman1118

Postby Ark » Mon May 01, 2006 9:26 am

Do you mean, you saved your layout, then later when you re-opened the saved layout, only the dots where there? Morpheus would have prompted you that it could not locate the picture files because you deleted or moved them, and it will let you search for their new location. The pictures images are not saved inside the layout, only the location of the picture file is saved. You must save the original picture files you used along with the layout file itself in order to open the layout again.
Ark
Site Admin

save layout

Postby leatherman1118 » Mon May 01, 2006 11:58 am

Thanx so much for your help. I certanly have some more learning to do. I will try your suggestions and hope for the best. Thanx again---davey.
leatherman1118

Return to General Questions