Activation code???

Questions or topics about Morpheus Photo Morpher, Warper, Mixer, or Animation Suite v3.00

Activation code???

Postby viper811 » Sat Apr 22, 2006 5:46 am

I purchased the software directly from the morpheous website, I paid using paypal. I recieved email confirming I had paid and also an email saying that they are unable to complete order as I had unticked the billing address box, I didnt think it was needed as I downloaded the software and wasnt expecting anything to be delivered. I am now without a working program and have already paid!!!! Please help.
:(
viper811

Postby Ark » Sat Apr 22, 2006 9:06 am

You will need to place a new order. Your PayPal funds from the failed order will be manually refunded since PayPal provides no way to automatically require that an address be provided.

This is mentioned on our purchase page order summary when you use the PayPal option:
Billing Information
Your billing information must be provided to PayPal when you make the payment for this order on following page.

Also on the next page:
It is important that you provide your mailing address to PayPal when purchasing or your order will not be processed correctly. Thank you.
Continue to PayPal: [check out]
Ark
Site Admin

Activation Code

Postby viper811 » Sun Apr 23, 2006 3:53 am

Ok, have done that now, all sorted, thanks for your quick response in replying to my post.
Got the software working now, just trying it out....lol.
Thanks again. :D
viper811

Return to General Questions