Customer satisfaction policy?

Questions or topics about Morpheus Photo Morpher, Warper, Mixer, or Animation Suite v3.00

Customer satisfaction policy?

Postby mmissinglink » Tue Apr 04, 2006 5:42 am

I checked your entire support forum as wel as your FAQ's but found no answer to this important question.

Recently I recieved an e-mail solicitaion to purchase the new Morpheus 3.0. I am interested in the features of the Commercial version but there appears to be no trial for this version. And if indeed this is the case, I don't want to pressume to guess how the additional features work....I want to try them out with the security to know that I am not obligated to purchase it if it is not satisfactory for me.

As an owner of ver. 1.85 who doesn't find Morpheus 1.85 very satisfactory, I'm concerned that I may not find the 3.0 commercial version very satisfactory.

I own one of your competitors new professional morphing software and find the additional features of their pro version to be satisfactory. With that company, I was offered a return option if I wasn't satisfied with the product.

If Morpheus doesn't offer a trial for the Commercial version, then please inform me what is your customer satisfaction / return policy. I don't want to end up with a product that I don't use.

Thank you.
mmissinglink

Postby Ark » Tue Apr 04, 2006 9:38 am

I'm not sure which edition you are referring to as the "Commercial" edition, but the trial versions of Morpheus v3.00 programs let you try all of the features of all of the editions (Standard, Professional, and Industrial).
Ark
Site Admin

Postby mmissinglink » Tue Apr 04, 2006 11:11 am

The 'Commercial' version of Morpheus 3.0 I'm referring to is technically called "Industrial", my error, sorry.

In any event, nowhere in any text or literature on the MorpheusSoftware.net website that I've found (and I've searched far and wide) is there any indication whatsoever that the Morpheus (not designated by "Industrial") trial includes the Morpheus Industrial version features. Whether the website is intended to be intentionally vague or misleading I frankly don't care, but it is certainly confusing and unclear and if handled adequately in the first place, would have saved me the precious time that I have little spare of in posting and responding here.

I would recommend that those who maintain the website address this very confusing matter. In the dropdown menu of one of the main folders (probably under "Products") should be the tab-link to a comparison chart of all the versions. But there isn't any.
mmissinglink

Postby Ark » Tue Apr 04, 2006 11:23 am

I can assure you that there is absolutely no mention of the word "Commercial" anywhere on http://www.morpheussoftware.net/
There is Morpheus Photo Morpher Standard, Professional, and Industrial. Those are the only editions there are of Morpher.

Additionally, on the about page at http://www.morpheussoftware.net/morpheusmorph/about.php right below the feature lists for the 3 editions, it clearly states "Note: The free trial of Morpheus Photo Morpher will let you try all features of each edition."

I'm not sure from the sounds of things, that you are even looking at our homepage or not. Could you provide the exact URL where you see this "Commercial" edition listed? Perhaps it is not even our products.
Ark
Site Admin

Return to General Questions