Activation Code

Questions or topics about Morpheus Photo Morpher, Warper, Mixer, or Animation Suite v3.00

Activation Code

Postby PiMC2CM » Mon Mar 20, 2006 1:53 am

I ordered Morpheus on February 14th, choosing to pay by purchase order since the software was for my class in school. Our finance person in the office faxed the purchase order that day and says the purchase order was accepted on February 16th but I never received an activation code. My ISP can't be filtering it and gmail certainly isn't, as I can see my spam back to before I ordered the software... would it be possible to resend the activation code, if it has already been sent, to the same email address or it to another address? I really have to get going on the senior slideshow :s.

Thanks a ton,

-Matt Lyons
PiMC2CM

Postby Ark » Mon Mar 20, 2006 8:35 am

I don't believe that payment has been received for your order yet. You should email sales@morpheussoftware.net for more information.
Ark
Site Admin

Purchase Order Details

Postby PiMC2CM » Wed Mar 22, 2006 3:41 pm

Oh, okay. My bad. I checked with our finance office person and she said that the payment itself is sent upon receipt of the items purchased, which she said is ordinary policy. So as soon as I receive the email I let her know and she transfers the funds or... however it works... I don't claim to know much about purchase orders.

If it isn't possible to be run that way, it would be possible to pay by credit card but that would involve a ton of hassle getting administrative approval at the district as well as the school level and if at all possible it would be best if the purchase order method can be used.

If you need to speak with her about it, our financial person in the administration office is (removed) and her number is (removed). She should be in from 8 until around 4 MST each day. Thanks a bunch.
PiMC2CM

Postby Ark » Wed Mar 22, 2006 4:55 pm

You should contact sales about this, since this forum is mainly for technical support with using the program. I'm not sure they will be able to send out an activation code without having the payment first in any case though.
Ark
Site Admin

Return to General Questions