Importing Morph AVI into NLE software

Questions or topics about Morpheus Photo Morpher, Warper, Mixer, or Animation Suite v3.00

Importing Morph AVI into NLE software

Postby hswren1 » Wed Jun 15, 2005 9:35 am

I am considering the purchase of your Morph software, but I did a morph in demo mode, imported it into Ulead's Media Studio Pro and it is slanted as if the vertical sync is out of whack and is also black & white rather than in colour. Since I can't do any more experimenting with rendered morphs, I need to know if this will work properly if a different setup is used before rendering, or is this an incompatibility issue with Ulead's software?

Hubert
hswren1

Postby Ark » Wed Jun 15, 2005 9:50 am

Morpheus creates standard AVIs using the Windows's library Video for Windows and will use any codec installed on your system. If Ulead supports any standard AVI, it will work. The problem may be the codec you picked or that Ulead requires one certain codec to work, and will not accept just any AVI. Some codecs will compress wrong if the width is not a multiple of 2 or 4 pixels, or if the color depth is not a certain value (16 or 32bit). You can try playing the AVI in Windows Media Player to ensure that there is nothing wrong with the AVI file itself.
Ark
Site Admin

Postby hswren1 » Wed Jun 15, 2005 10:46 pm

The AVI file was created by Morph and was uncompressed. I have since created another morph by using a friends computer and it worked O.K. The pictures are all of the same person (different ages) and the same size so I don't know why one works but the other one won't. The morph that works in Media Studio Pro goes from a pre teen to a mid teen. The one that won't work goes from the mid teen picture to an adult.
hswren1

Return to General Questions