never got activation code when I bought & downloaded

Questions or topics about Morpheus Photo Morpher, Warper, Mixer, or Animation Suite v3.00

never got activation code when I bought & downloaded

Postby Peg » Sat Jun 04, 2005 2:15 am

I ordered, paid for and downloaded Morepheus v1.85 on 1/4/05.
Due tp reasons beyond my control I did not try to install it until May 22.

I found that I received the serial number, but did not receive the activation code...I have contacted Broderbund Customer support several times and just keep getting a form answer that does not help.

Without the Activation Code on a Program that I PAID FOR, it is not any use to me. Amd then to make matters worse, I have just received e-mail from Broderbund saying that the program is now cheaper that what I paid for it.

I am not happy with this situation. :evil: Can you rectify it???

Since thia is a public forum, I am not giving the serial number, but the order number was 56091423

You can contact me privately for the serial number etc. Just mention "Morpheus" in the subject line so that I do not think it is "junk Mail".

My alternate e-mail is shown on the order form.
Peg

Postby Ark » Sat Jun 04, 2005 7:43 am

Broderbund is a reseller of Morpheus, and as such, we do not control the content of their website or emails. It is most likely that they just called the activation code a serial number instead, since there is nothing called a serial number in Morpheus.
Ark
Site Admin

Postby Peg » Sat Jun 04, 2005 11:03 pm

I tried the serial number as the activation code and it didn't work...I have been unable to get a response from Broderbund/Deep River. Do you have any suggestions???
Peg

Postby Ark » Sat Jun 04, 2005 11:18 pm

Your activation code should be 16 letters or numbers without any spaces or punctuation. You will also need to use the download provided by Broderbund, not the download available on our website, since they provide the activation codes themselves. You may be able to log into their website to access information about your order. If you need more information, you will need to email Broderbund directly.
Ark
Site Admin

Postby Peg » Sun Jun 05, 2005 2:18 pm

Boy, do I feel stupid....

I tried it once again and the serial number from Broderbund/River Deep is the activation code...I just wasn't on-line when I tried it. Dumb!

It works now and I want to thank you so much for your help..

I never did get a reply to several e-mails sent to customer service at Broderbund/Deep River and was just about to write a very nasty letter to them, but you made me go ahead and try again and I thank you very much for that.

Thanks again, Peg
Peg

Return to General Questions