what the heck

Questions or topics about Morpheus Photo Morpher, Warper, Mixer, or Animation Suite v3.00

what the heck

Postby leams88 » Mon Sep 22, 2003 8:40 pm

I opened my version of Morpheus that I bought last year, and it told me I could upgrade for free. I downloaded upgrade and installed it. However it won't let me open it up unless I pay another $29.00. What the heck is this? I can't open my old version of Morpheus either. So now it's 10:37pm and I have a job I have to do for tomorrow, and I can't use the software that I originally payed for?

Could someone please help me. I don't care about the new version, I just want the old version back at this point. I can't find my receipt from the first version to get my activation code.

Please,please,please someone help me.

leams88
leams88

Postby Ark » Tue Sep 23, 2003 12:08 am

You may have to re-enter your activation code if you upgrade. Your activation code from any v1.8x will work for the newest version v1.85 as well, with no additional charge.

If you have lost your activation code, you can retrieve your entire order receipt along with your code instantly from https://www.morpheussoftware.net/morphe ... eorder.php otherwise you can email our support center and they can help locate your order for you.
Ark
Site Admin

Return to General Questions