Combining AVI's

Questions or topics about Morpheus Photo Morpher, Warper, Mixer, or Animation Suite v3.00

Combining AVI's

Postby DBaesman » Sat Apr 23, 2005 10:43 am

I have read that the next version will have the ability to combine multiple morphs into a single AVI.
Until that version comes out, I will be making numerous morphs that I later plan on combining. My question is: Do all the morphs have to be the exact same size (length & Width) in order to combine them later?
DBaesman

Postby Ark » Sat Apr 23, 2005 10:45 am

That depends on the other program you are using to combine them with, but its probably best if they are all the same size.
Ark
Site Admin

Postby DBaesman » Sat Apr 23, 2005 10:55 am

Ark wrote:That depends on the other program you are using to combine them with, but its probably best if they are all the same size.

I plan on using the future upgrade to Morpheus to combine them. Will they need to be the same size for that?
DBaesman

Postby Ark » Sat Apr 23, 2005 11:04 am

You're input pictures will not need to be the same size but the output is all 1 big morph, so the output is all one size then.
Ark
Site Admin

Postby DBaesman » Sat Apr 23, 2005 11:28 am

Ark wrote:You're input pictures will not need to be the same size but the output is all 1 big morph, so the output is all one size then.

First of all, Thank You for your quick responses.
OK, If I understand correctly, in a future version, we will have the ability to input multiple pictures and create one large AVI movie from those multiple pictures. But I am now making multiple (short) AVI movies from "two picture" morphs. Will I be able to combine these short AVI movies into one large AVI movie in the next version of Morpheus? And if so, do all of my AVI's that I am currently making, have to be the same size? I hope this clarifies my question.
DBaesman

Postby Ark » Sat Apr 23, 2005 11:41 am

If you have 3 pictures (A->B->C) and two morph layouts, you will probably have to load the first layout (with just A->B pictures) and add picture C to that morph, then close that layout and open your other layout (B->C) and copy the dots from picture C, go back to your first layout which has A->B->C and paste the dots onto picture C. It will be more important that you use the same number of dots in each morph then if your pictures are the same size.
Ark
Site Admin

Return to General Questions