Morpheus Basic

Questions or topics about Morpheus Photo Morpher, Warper, Mixer, or Animation Suite v3.00

Morpheus Basic

Postby JonBattle » Thu Mar 31, 2005 10:59 am

Just got the product....basic question. This is what I want to do. I start with a picture of my wife..standing...I want to end with my wife standing but with my cat face on her face.....her clothes, her hair...just a diff face

I cant find a way with the dots to just change one thing and let everything else stay the same.

Appreciate the help....

Jon
JonBattle

Postby Ark » Thu Mar 31, 2005 11:43 am

There are several ways you could do that. First would be to simply edit the picture before hand in any photo editing program, and then use the normal picture of your wife, and the picture of your wife with the cat face, as the two pictures to create your Morph. The second way to do this would be using Dot Delay in Morpheus Pro, to make all the non-cat dots only morph at the very end. That would produce nearly the effect you want, except the final frame of the morph would suddenly jump from wife+cat face to just plain wife.
In the upcomming release of Morpheus you will be able to insert a keyframe ontop of the final picture so that the morph never has to reach the exact look of the picture you inserted.
Ark
Site Admin

Morpheus Basic

Postby JonBattle » Thu Mar 31, 2005 11:59 am

Ok - I dont have the Pro version...is there any feature in the basic version to do this dot delay?

thx
JonBattle

Postby Ark » Thu Mar 31, 2005 12:28 pm

No, sorry, AVI input/output, Dot Delay, and Keyframing are only available in Morpheus Pro.
Ark
Site Admin

Return to General Questions