Dots do not display

Questions or topics about Morpheus Photo Morpher, Warper, Mixer, or Animation Suite v3.00

Dots do not display

Postby puchala » Thu Mar 10, 2005 10:16 am

I have used Morpheus before and have got great results. I haven't used it in a while and now when I add dots to a picture, I get the small circles giving me the ability of moving them to the correct position in both pictures, however, when I add another dot, the first pair disappears.

I know that there is an "invisible" option, but this is not checked. I have tried to change the color, the shape, but they still do not show up. I know that the dots are there as if I click in the area that I have added one, the dotted circles appear and allow me to reposition them.

Please help.

Colin
puchala

Postby Ark » Thu Mar 10, 2005 10:53 am

Strange. Have you tried rebooting, just in case? Do the sample morphs all have the same issue with invisible dots like that?
Ark
Site Admin

Postby puchala » Thu Mar 10, 2005 11:02 am

Yes, even the sample morphs do not show the dots. I have re-booted and still get the same problem.

I have installed Morpheus on my laptop just now and it seems to work fine - just doesn't seem to work on my desktop. Possibly an issue with Morpheus and my video card? I will try to re-install Morpheus and see if that works.

Colin
puchala

Return to General Questions