Frames and Rendering

Questions or topics about Morpheus Photo Morpher, Warper, Mixer, or Animation Suite v3.00

Frames and Rendering

Postby tvtom » Wed Mar 02, 2005 9:16 pm

Hi, I appreciate any help with this strange rendering occurance.

I'm having a problem while rendering 3 images from one photo to another 3 images. The images seem to morph correctly but when Morpheus tries to create an uncompressed AVI each phase of the morph gets placed into its own frame. This is really wierd but once rendered, each phase plays like its own movie instead of playing smoothly. So a 15 frame render plays like 15 different movies. Does anyone have an idea on how to create just one smooth movie for 3 to 5 seconds or is this a limitation of the software using 3 images?

Thanks,

Tom.........
tvtom

Postby Ark » Wed Mar 02, 2005 9:24 pm

Could you explain what you mean a little differently, or upload some samples showing what you are talking about someplace?
I'm not really sure what you are describing or what you are trying to do.
Ark
Site Admin

Frames and Rendering

Postby tvtom » Fri Mar 04, 2005 5:19 pm

I did some additional research and determined that I was rendering via uncompressed AVI mode. This created some unwanted affects. Once I used compressed AVI mode via Microsoft video, the morphing worked as expected. My project is to take a photo of the 3 stooges and morph them into 3 ski club members. It works pretty good and I'm sure if I use more dots, the transistion will be more dramatic.

Thanks for answering.

Tom..... :lol:
tvtom

Return to General Questions