Morpheus

Questions or topics about Morpheus Photo Morpher, Warper, Mixer, or Animation Suite v3.00

Morpheus

Postby Patrice » Tue Feb 15, 2005 5:28 pm

Im having a problem with morpheus broderbun want help who i made purchase threw you want help you say its 3rd party. so i purchased the download direct from you i have the same problem im almost 100.00 in the whole a week with the problem and i cant even get customer service. i have to email emailing proves there a problem with the product thats why you want take calls the must be mast. i really want a refund and i will go to the store and purchase it from someone who will be responsible. This is ridiculous
Patrice

Postby Ark » Wed Feb 16, 2005 12:02 am

Could you please explain your problem in a little more detail? I don't understand what you are trying to say in your post. If you are having trouble with your order, download, or did not receive an activation code, and you have ordered from a 3rd party (such as Broderbund), you will need to contact them directly, as only they can help you with order problems. For any trouble related to the software, please explain your problem here and we will answer all posts on this forum.
Ark
Site Admin

Postby Patrice » Wed Feb 16, 2005 10:48 am

I purchased from broderbun, I downloaded the product the icon shows on my desktop, i double click and the morpheus screen blinks it want stay on it blinks everytime i double click, when it blinks i can see the word loading on top, when i go to run it says as it blinks error, i have to keep double clicking to read, it says dll file missing, on one occasion it said i entered the wrong activation code,BY THE WAY I HAVE THE ACTIVATION CODE BUT THE INSTALLATION PROCESS HAS NEVER AS ME TO INPUT IT,

ALSO, i thought the problem was with broderbun so I went toYOUR SIGHT PAID $10.00 MORE AND PURSCHASED THE INSURANCE, and it does the same exact thing as broderbun you can check my order by my email
pjmontgomery_7@msn.com, as you can see i have paid almost $100.00 for nothing.

My morpheus direct order number is 1108059827
Patrice

Postby Ark » Wed Feb 16, 2005 11:28 am

The installer from our website functions as a trial unless you go to the help menu and enter the activation code there, inside the program.
If the program is being closed right when it opens, and you have errors about missing DLL files, then either you need to reboot still to complete the installation process, or you have trouble with your system outside of Morpheus such as viruses or spyware. Morpheus will install all required DLL files during the installation, so unless you see an error message during the install, all files were attempted to be installed. Morpheus has been tested on every version of Windows from 95 to XP and works fine on any of them.
Ark
Site Admin

Postby Patrice » Wed Feb 16, 2005 12:32 pm

I dont have virsus or anything like spyware i have set up petection for that and i notice on the post people are having the same problem and how can i go to the menu when it want open i have since loaded media files. video impression, and prior to that the way i discovered yo threw print shop 20 it's a newly installed program.

If believe my system want activate it and it on my end, please instruct me on how to get a refund
Patrice

Postby Ark » Wed Feb 16, 2005 12:37 pm

Its very difficult to understand what you are trying to say here, but the problem is clearly with your computer. Most people do not have the same types of problems at all, in fact, 99% of the users never even email us or use the fourms and they have no trouble at all getting the program installed. Activation is one step past getting the program installed and you shouldn't worry about trying to activate the program if you are having computer trouble and can't even get all of the files installed.
Also, we do not maky any programs called Video Impression or Print Shop and cannot help you with those. Perhaps you ordered them from Broderbund? If you have ordered from Broderbund you will need to contact them for a refund.
Ark
Site Admin

Postby Patrice » Thu Feb 17, 2005 4:19 pm

I did not say i purschased printshop, video impressions, and media clip from you, you can not understand my problem because your not reading it correctly i mention the other recently loaded programs to assure you theres nothing wrong with my computer,

I asked for direction on a refund again your directing me back to broderbund if you read correctly i also gave you my order number i also purchased directly from you thinking they were the problem again

my order number is1108059827-14-137-lp1
also my email is pjmontgomery_7@msn.com

Also the install process says finish when im done, 1st it goes to install, then theres an agreement to accept, then itask what folder to save in, then it loads files, then it gives you 3 selection begin, normal, then it says finish. its says to launch click on icons icons show on desk top.
Patrice

Postby Ark » Thu Feb 17, 2005 5:15 pm

Your order through us has been refunded.
Ark
Site Admin

Return to General Questions