Activation code

Questions or topics about Morpheus Photo Morpher, Warper, Mixer, or Animation Suite v3.00

Activation code

Postby fhummel » Tue Dec 21, 2004 6:52 pm

I am unfortunately one of those that did not receive an activation code via email. Perhaps it is because I purchased the software thru Broderbund. I read the previous posts and tried the Locate Order but it comes back with no order on file - again perhaps because I purchased thru Broderbund. I have contacted Broderbund support and they directed me to Morpheus. I emailed them yesterday but have yet to receive a response. I have contacted my ISP and had my email configured to allow all email thru and I am ready to try again. What do you suggest? How can my Broderbund order# (56033145) be used to obtain my activation code?
fhummel

activation answer

Postby fhummel » Thu Dec 23, 2004 12:07 pm

I found the answer to this situation at Broderbund. If you purchase this software thru them, the activation code comes on the very first pop-up that appears containing the link for the software download. To obtain this code - goto www.broderbund.com login; click on the link for My Downloads on the left side; click on link for Morpheus software when it appears - at this point the pop-up with the serial# will appear WRITE IT DOWN. There ya go.....
fhummel

Postby Ark » Tue Dec 28, 2004 7:30 am

When you order from a 3rd party, they give you the activation code and we do not have any record of the order, so nothing can be located with the locate order tool. Most 3rd party sales will send an email similar to the order confirmation emails we send out, but not all do.
Ark
Site Admin

Postby Brad » Wed Dec 29, 2004 7:45 pm

I purchased morpheus earlier this year or last yet had to recover my computer and now it says that it cannot find my e-mail address. please respond
Brad

Postby Ark » Wed Dec 29, 2004 7:55 pm

Our system only contains records of orders that were placed directly with us on our own website. You must use the same email address you originally used to purchase if you want to locate your order and have a duplicate receipt sent to you. If nothing is found, that means you either did not order directly from us, or you are entering a different email address.
Ark
Site Admin

Return to General Questions