Purchased Morpheus but trial version downloaded

Questions or topics about Morpheus Photo Morpher, Warper, Mixer, or Animation Suite v3.00

Postby Mrmall » Thu Nov 25, 2004 9:39 pm

I purchased Morpheus through Broderbund however whenever I open it the program dials out and it shows the trial version and asks me to buy.

As well error message - Error 12007 name not resolved - pops up
Mrmall

Postby Ark » Thu Nov 25, 2004 10:04 pm

The download is the same for trial or purchased versions. What matters is that you entered your activation code and let the program activate. You must be online in order to activate and that error means the program was unable to do so.
Ark
Site Admin

Re: Purchased Morpheus but trial version downloaded

Postby gg » Fri Nov 26, 2004 11:15 am

Mrmall wrote:I purchased Morpheus through Broderbund however whenever I open it the program dials out and it shows the trial version and asks me to buy.

As well error message - Error 12007 name not resolved - pops up

I've got the same problem. Tried on-line, off-line. Still have a trial version.

:oops: Went back to Broderbund. Found out that the problem was Operator Head Space. I copied the code wrong. Works fine now. Thanks for the help.-gg-
Last edited by gg on Fri Nov 26, 2004 12:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
gg

Postby jimO » Fri Nov 26, 2004 11:25 am

Ark wrote:The download is the same for trial or purchased versions. What matters is that you entered your activation code and let the program activate. You must be online in order to activate and that error means the program was unable to do so.

I have same problem. So how do we resolve it. download instructions said to "close all programs" before opening Morphous installation program. Should we have left internet browser open? How do we start over?

Jim O
jimO

Postby Ark » Fri Nov 26, 2004 11:54 am

There is no need to redownload or reinstall the program, you can just go to the Help menu and select Activate Morpheus and enter your code. If you are online and the program can access the internet and it is not blocked by a firewall or something, it will activate instantly and never need internet access again. If your firewall blocks access or you are not online, you will be unable to activate. You do not need your browser open or anything else when activating.
Ark
Site Admin

Postby jimO » Fri Nov 26, 2004 5:48 pm

Ok, That worked. Thanks
JimO :lol:
jimO

Postby Mrmall » Fri Nov 26, 2004 7:03 pm

Activation code worked after I disabled my firewall. Thanks
:D
Mrmall