money, its always about the money

Questions or topics about Morpheus Photo Morpher, Warper, Mixer, or Animation Suite v3.00

money, its always about the money

Postby Rob » Mon Sep 15, 2003 11:13 am

if there is anybody out there, or in here, or wherever, on my trial version it says i can buy morpheus for $9.95 but when i go on the site i can only buy it for $29.something or more, is this my mistake somewhere along the line or is it a con to get poor students like me out of even more money, lets hope not, i still have faith in the human race.
please help.
big baddaa boom.
xRobx
Rob

Postby Ark » Mon Sep 15, 2003 11:24 am

There are a couple reasons this can happen.

The first is that you have an older version that is no longer for sale and the price may have been different in the past or may have been on a special sale. The latest version will attempt to fetch the current price from our website to be accurate, but if you are not online when this happens, it simply gives up and assumes the current price has not changed. We do this so that we can offer sales and discounts for holidays or other promotions. Make sure you have the most recent version, it won't hurt anything to re-download it and reinstall it ontop of your current installation.
Another possibilty is that you downloaded the program from a 3rd party who may be offering a lower price then seen on our website. Make sure you use the buy button or the menu option called Purchase Morpheus (found under the Help menu) so that you get sent to the right place.
In the end, the price seen on our website is the most current and up to date.
Ark
Site Admin

Postby Rob » Mon Sep 15, 2003 11:57 am

well i have it now, thank you for the speedy reply, almost too fast for me to see, cheers Ark, i like the way you work it, no diggity, no doubt.
Rob

Return to General Questions