Activation code problems

Questions or topics about Morpheus Photo Morpher, Warper, Mixer, or Animation Suite v3.00

Activation code problems

Postby Oldman » Mon Nov 15, 2004 6:37 pm

I purchased and downloaded Morpheus 1.85 from Broderbund and the key to activate Morpheus 1.85 does not work. How do I get the correct key?
Oldman

Postby Ark » Mon Nov 15, 2004 6:48 pm

Questions about orders from 3rd party companies will have to be directed to the company itself, since we will not have information about the order in our system anyplace.
Most likely the code you were given does work though, just verify that you are typing it correctly, in upper or lower case, and not leaving off any lettesr or mixing letters with numbers. It happens sometimes that people will confuse a B with an 8 or a Z with a 2.
Ark
Site Admin

Activation code problems

Postby Oldman » Tue Nov 16, 2004 4:49 pm

Ark wrote:Questions about orders from 3rd party companies will have to be directed to the company itself, since we will not have information about the order in our system anyplace.
Most likely the code you were given does work though, just verify that you are typing it correctly, in upper or lower case, and not leaving off any lettesr or mixing letters with numbers. It happens sometimes that people will confuse a B with an 8 or a Z with a 2.

I reviewed key with vendor and have just now tried it again, but it did not work, and according to them, the vendor, claims it is in your court. What now??
Oldman

Postby Ark » Tue Nov 16, 2004 6:34 pm

Please also make sure you are using the version of software provided by Broderbund, as they host a different installer then our website, and their version of the program is required to accept the activation codes they give out. The installer on our website will only accept codes given out from purchases on our own order system.
Ark
Site Admin

Activation code problems

Postby Oldman » Wed Nov 17, 2004 6:22 pm

Ark wrote:Please also make sure you are using the version of software provided by Broderbund, as they host a different installer then our website, and their version of the program is required to accept the activation codes they give out. The installer on our website will only accept codes given out from purchases on our own order system.

Downloaded again, did a copy and paste of key code, and it worked. BUT now it is on the wrong computer, Sooooooooooooooo, I will download it again on the correct computer, make sure that it works and then remove it from wrong computer. Hope it works!
Oldman

Return to General Questions